We asked the Vital Coventry editor his views on the season so far and what he thought about the up-coming fixture
Thanks to Vital Coventry editor CCFC for helping us out.
1. What were your expectations for this season. How has it matched up with what has really happened.
After finishing 8th last season and spending some money in the summer it was to make the play-offs but that went out of the window from the time Gary McSheffrey was sold
2. You’ve just appointed Iain Dowie – what do you make of that?
He was definitely the best of the available options and will be hungry to prove himself again.
3. You’ve registered a few wins recently. Do you think you are safe from the drop now?
Need a few more points yet.
4. Who do you think will be relegated from the Championship?
Leeds, Southend and Luton or QPR.
5. What is confidence like amongst the fans going into this encounter?
Much better than a few weeks ago. The early signs under Dowie have been encouraging.
6. If you could take a player from Hull City to Coventry, who would it be and why?
Dean Windass (I know he’s only on loan). Could still do a job in the Prem no doubts!
7. What is your teams strength and who should we look out for on Saturday?
Some good options up front with Dele Adebola looking back to something approaching his best form.
8. Are there any weak-links in the team which we can expose?
We’ll probably be without a recognised right-back on Saturday.
9. Please can we have a score prediction
A 1-1 draw